Bad news: This is not a true Friday Favorites post. It’s raining. My computer is acting janky and my Friday Favorite draft was lost. I have not had enough caffeine today. And lastly, work is killing me smalls.
Good news: It’s Friday. I am alive and healthy. I have a crush. I also have an episode of Grey’s Anatomy waiting for me.
Perspective, right? This weekend I plan on trying my best to take it easy. I’ve been doing a LOT of running around and I’m pretty frigging exhausted. I would like to do laundry, watch TV, read and nap. On Sunday, I will call my girl Becks to wish her a happy birthday. I will also call my Mom to wish her a happy Mother’s Day; but honestly this Sunday is no different from any other day as far as I’m concerned. I’m pretty blessed with an awesome woman as my Mom. I talk to her about 4x/week and always express how much I love her. I recognize that not everyone has that, so I try very hard not to take that for granted. Whatever you do this weekend, I hope you have a great one.
Since I can’t re-type my original post (I just don’t have it in me), I figured I’d share a few of my Friday Favorite pics/links I planned on including. Enjoy!
- Neon Lights Tunnel: Anna Wintour, though? Epic.
- This filter in Snapchat (which I call “Festival of Flowers”)
- I wasn’t always a Game of Thrones fan, but now I’m all in. This viewer’s guide has been extremely helpful for me to figure out Houses, Characters and Family Trees.
- Kate’s fragrance. Not a newbie anymore, but such a goodie. My girl is crazy talented.
- My godson and his little brother made it into the local town newsletter. (Posted with permission from their Mom)
- Speaking of Moms, saw these two pics circulating on Instagram.
- Last year, Penn simulated labor pains and while I’ve seen a a few of these types of videos before, this one cracked me up. This year, he wore a sympathy belly. Parts of this had me in tears.